レビュー (193)Legit seller! Clean card stickers! And Best giveaways on whatnot! Will do business with again! Hits coulda been better but hey a free 30th ETB Rip can never complain. Thank you sir As described, good quality Thank you for the sick skin's! and the chance at a awesome giveaway! came in fast and safe and went on the cards easy and look good.No problem thank you for stopping by. Always adding more to the shows and my shop. I try to be as fair as possible on the prices and Givvy chances are always a bonus. Another ETB Givvy this weekend. Wow I’m super impressed!!! These debit card skins look amazing !Thanks man. Always making more and taking requests 👍 Very happy with my snorlax bought from pokepullzohio. Shipping was fast and package was secure. I will be buying from him again:)Thank you for the purchase I really appreciate the awesome review as well :) No problems with transaction..great seller.. One of the greatest to do it make sure u tune in to his shows hes got the fire 🔥 Thanks for stopping by man, new style of slab guards coming thank you for my giveaway. Thanks for the great deal amigo! thank you for my cards. My items were well packaged. thank you for my giveaway and received my cards in good condition. Very good stream to be apart of. thanks a lot . highly recommend Absolutely love the cards!!