レビュー (4,351)250 pack break was great! Thanks for the free pack also! Pulled a banger 🔥😮💨 great stream as always, was very happy my spot was pulled more then once 10/10 for quick delivery everything arrived fast and well packed.great stream to be a part of as usual Very confused about order. Thought was buying particular card from 30th set but what turned up was random cards. Queried with seller and received no response. etb out straight away no damage , chat does be active and fun , very fair cant fault anything from start to finish very happy Cards are perfect thank you 🤩 I’ll be buying more Recommend very good thank you
🙏 Excellent all round top steam and product Best 30th breaks on whatnot 😮💨🔥 Received £2 worth of cards after spending £50+ pounds recieved the cards damaged (from royal mail end) but I also didnt get any bulk at all from the break show Had a brilliant time on the stream, had a few hoes in the breaks, and what I won was shipped professionally, very fast, and arrived in brilliant condition thank you very much 👍