レビュー (942)Received as expected and very happy with purchase. cards came on time and well packed All good condition on the cards Niceone for the giveaway highly recommend this seller i have brought a few things from them now and always arrives well packaged and on time.Thank you so much, it means the world 🙏 Great streams. Thank you Will.
thank you for the well packaged cards and thank you for a genuine card as the free givvy, very happy, cheers man! Great seller. someone had opened the package which was annoying but that must've been the postal office. thanks!Thank you, annoying that's happened! sent an energy card I swear these people are ragebait I don't send energy's as givvys lol you low life pleb Fast delivery, well packaged, cards came in amazing condition, really pleased thank you! Sent energy card as givvy😅I don't give free givvys as energy cards so you're lying you prat arrived safely,well packaged,as described,many thanks everything came fast and as described Great service fast delivery thanks