レビュー (46,175)Well packaged, product arrived in pristine condition and shipping was decently fast. Always a pleasure buying from PokeyNPulls! Great streamers, high integrity, fast shipping, packaged well! My pack was in great condition and I enjoyed ripping it! Really fast service and cards are 10/10 O their win for the Lucario collection. Quick shipping thank you!! I love the card. Thank you so much Very fast shipping and was very excited to receive these! Love this shop! I love this shop! I was looking for a snorlax for my son and he immediately found one and even gifted a couple extras for him! Very kind and my son is going to be so excited! Definitely happy with my orders and will definitely order again! Thank you! 💕 Fun packs! Thanks for the givvy Card came in perfect condition, super happy!! Fire bro. Thank you! Will buy from again! nice card, fair price and time frame. 5 stars amazing sellers! just can’t express how accurate they are with shipping down to the quality of their cards! thank you once again Package came on time and cards were in great shape Cards were well packaged for shipping. Pokeynpulls is an awesome streamer, has a very big selection of cards. Thanks again