レビュー (16,299)Fair pricing! Packaging was amazing! Literally the fastest shipping I’ve experienced on whatnot! Great seller great product!! all good but of course I over paid for cards. ughYou bought a $75 Carson benge true gold rookie for $35. Definitely didn’t overpay. Always amazing cards and amazing streams. Thanks Pops! Great show and fast shipping ! Thanks for the amazing card! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome stream! Super lively, fun, and entertaining from start to finish. Great energy, good cards, and an enjoyable buying experience. Had a blast hanging out in the stream and will definitely be back! 🔥🙌 Fast delivery card as expected
Thank you, I rarely buy anymore due to health concerns. Nice to get a couple cards that I can add to my collection. Great cards as always. Thank you 🙏🏻 Amazing pops and amazing packing Amazing stuff and wonderful packing Awesome experience, everything was perfect couldnt ask fir a better experience. Highly recommend this seller Appreciate the good deals! got a pop I've been looking for at a great price The pop was loose in the box with a piece of paper for protection. Two corners are damaged pretty bad. Not sure if it was like that before shipped, because it wasn’t stated during the show.