レビュー (412)Amazing items!! Great seller ❤️ I love this set so much!!! Thank you - everything I receive is always amazing from you ❤️🙏🏼 Love these jeans. 💕 Fit perfectly. Thanks so much as always. Hope to see you back soon. 🥰 Always appreciate the great items you have! Today I got the shipment from the last show and everything is wonderful. You source some of my favorite brands (Theory, Reformation, Alice and Olivia, All Saints) and introduce me to new ones with unique pieces that catch my eye. Every piece is quality and shows your gift for fashion. Thanks! Love it all and the extra little skincare goodie bag 🫶🏼 As always - amazing grabs! Love love love! Thanks for the amazing threads! Such a sweet seller with great style! Love the unique style and high quality. I love all the items and especially the Chanel purse. Thank you so much for the extra goodies too. Great selection of quality clothes, shoes and purses! Another great order! Thank you so much!! Excellent quality items. Thanks so much ✨Top notch seller ✨If you are not following her and watching her shows you are missing out. I cannot say enough about this seller. Amazing items. I have made multiple purchases and have absolutely loved everything! In this bundle I am loving the bodysuits. These are becoming my new part of my wardrobe. The Darc Sport sweatshirt 🔥 Tysm!! 💖 This is perfect! My daughter is going to love it❤️ Great Seller. Great Quality items for reasonable prices. This seller is awesome. She has a great sense of style. I love all my purchases from this seller. This made my day! 🥹💕 I love picking out pieces for my shows, so hearing that you love my style AND your purchases means everything. Thank you for being here! ✨ Everything was amazing and packaged beautifully! Love your vibes and style! Thanks so much!YAY!! 🥰 So happy everything arrived beautifully and that you loved it all!! Thank you for such a sweet review and for bringing the best energy to my little shop! 💕🛍️ Thank you for another fabulous bundle of amazing items! 💕
Seeing you come back for another bundle is the BEST compliment! 💗 Thank you for continuing to shop with me and trusting me with your finds. I appreciate you tons! 🫶💕 Thank you! Amazing items ❤️❤️💞of course hope to see you again in my next show Thank you so much for the Vuori items. Vanessa is an expert at procuring desirable and high quality items. Highest recommendations. It’s my way of always saying thank you for always showing up to my small show, truly appreciate you 💌 Overall was a more “dingy” white and pen mark on back of neck that was not mentioned. I’m sorry you feel that way. I did run it at a discounted price and described its condition at the beginning. If I overlooked something, that certainly wasn’t intentional. I always do my best to describe items as accurately as possible. I’m sorry this purchase didn’t meet your expectations. Great shirt, great price, and super fast shipping. Thanks so much! Thank you so much for the positive review ❤️🔥 My new favorite pants! Love them. Yay those free people pants are super comfy! I’m so happy it worked out 💪