レビュー (229)love the yarn and colors. fast shipping Got everything and looks fantastic! Thank you Love all the yarn I got!!!!! And Dispute the rain, it was all dry! Everything is beautiful and perfect. Great show, very entertaining and Jess is so sweet! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I love my yarn, and thanks for the extra + caking the scary hank for me!! Raddest yarn lady in the Whatnot community 🤘✨❤️🧶 Great deals and a really fun show💕🫶 I love my yarn will definitely make it purchase again. Thank you so much I love my yarn, especially how it looks like it's from the Reagan administration LOL it'll be fun to work with!!! love the colors great to work with Always a fun time at jess’ show! Yall better get in! Such a cute little gnome!! Thank you! I squeaked when I opened my package I love this yarn so much! Great yarn, great fun, great seller!