レビュー (1,637)thank you so much for the free set they are so cute ! a always get so happy when I get nail mail. I love all my nails and I love how you pavkage everything so nicely. thank you again Such a great seller! Great Products! 💕 Adorable nails! Fast delivery and the best surprise inside!! Absolutely love my nails! 💅🏻 thank you!😊 Absolutely LOVE my press-on nails! 💅💕 The quality is amazing, everything was packaged so carefully, and shipping was super fast. I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait to shop with you again! Highly recommend! 🥰✨ Eeek! These nails are so cute I cannot wait to try them on. Always love your shows! Amazing quality! Always a fun show💥
So good. Thank you so much! Love Jackie’s shows. Always a fun crowd and has the best selection. Best nail seller on whatnot! Loved my celestial and snake nails! And the sticker! 💖 Will definitely buy more whenever I can! I love love love the nails!! Amazing nails as usually!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ time to come.home from your work trip, I miss you 😔 Awww just saw this 🥺🩷🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Her nails are always amazing. I get so many compliments. Def refer them straight to her. Such great nails! Highly recommend this seller. Jackie has great quality nails and really fast shipping! I’ve loved every set I purchased from her! Her giveaways are really good, too! 🌺 love love love these nails! Great seller, super cute nails! Great quality nails with amazing designs! obsessed!