レビュー (66)So happy with all my nails. Thank you. I am so glad ! thank you for your review 💞 Beautiful nails. I can’t wait to wear them all and buy more. Thank you. This girl is the best. So sweet and shipping is always so fast. #1 right here. I love them!! Tysm! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻i’m so glad !! thank you 💞 Such an amazing seller! She's a real sweetheart, and her boyfriend was hilarious and entertaining us all the entire show, such a fun couple. The nails are fabulous! hard and very strong plus the shipping to Canada was fast!! I had them within a week. I love this seller I'll be back for sure! Thank you so much !! I love getting on here and hanging out with all of you 🥰🥰 I’m so glad you like the nails and shipping was fast 💞You’re awesome! As always wonderful service from my nail dealer. Always such a pleasure with Chloe. You’re the best ! I appreciate you so much 💞💞 you are so awesome love I love them all so much thank you so much 😊 your show is amazing Thank you so much !🥰 I’m so glad you loved them :)) So perfect! thank you 🩷Thank you !!! i’m so glad you liked them :) everything was perfect!Yay! thank you for your review🥰 thank you for the giveaway!! Amazing nails! Thank you thank youYay i’m so glad you liked them !! Thank you for your review 🥰💖 Fantastic nails!!! Great prices!!! Shipped quickly and a wonderful hostess! 💖You’re awesome ! Thank you so much 🥰 So beautiful fast shipping great prices! I appreciate you so much ! Thank you for your review 🫶🏼 Beautiful nails and lovely seller great as always!!Thank you so much ☺️ I appreciate your purchases 💖 great seller and pretty nails thank you!! Love everything!! Thank you so much!! Yayy!! i’m so glad 😊😊 thank you ! 💖 I’ve bought from here twice now, and I have loved everything I got both times! Thank you again! 😊Thank you so so much !! I’m so glad you’ve loved everything. I appreciate you a lot !!!💖 Love all my nails!! Thank you, Chloe!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻I am so glad !!🥰🥰 Thank you !💖 as always so In love with my new nails can't wait to wear em all had such a great time with my girl Chloe as always. she is wonderful come check her out. Thabk you so much , you’re the best !!! I’m so glad you loved everything 🥰 awesome seller beautiful nails!Thank you so much 💖💖 I appreciate you 🥰 Loving all of these nails! Yayy!! I’m so glad 🥰 Thank you for your purchases and review 💖 Love my nails thank you 😊 I’m so glad !! 🥰🥰 Thank you for purchasing 💞