レビュー (572)Love all my beautiful things Another gorgeous dress from you Lily! Thank you! Gorgeous Nandita dress at a steal! My dress is amazing 🤩 I love love super fast shipping 💝💕⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you Lily for the Too Faced lip gloss! My new favorite 😍 Thank you Lily! I love everything per usual 💖 I absolutely love your shows! Your energy is amazing, and everything you sell is incredible! I was so excited to win your giveaway—the Balmain camera bag! It’s even more beautiful in person! ❤️
You bring such a fun, positive energy to Whatnot, and you are truly an asset to the community. Thank you for such an amazing giveaway and for always making your shows so much fun! ✨ Gorgeous dress just like every other item from Lily. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you Lily!!! I love love love the LV and all the 💄!!! 💞💞💞💞Yeahhhhh I’m so happy you love them and I’m glad you got all your items 💕🤗🥰🥳🙌🏼 As a 20 yr retired vet this is my new favorite tshirt … thank you so much it’s 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Omg that’s awesome and thank you for your services 🫡 💕🙏🏼 Love Lily & Maya’s kindness & found another winner of a Balmain dress! 👗 love your shows and can’t wait for the next one Absolutely love this Balmain dress from Lily and Maya! Gorgeous dress and fabulous condition. Great duo! Balmain x Barbie-perfect combination Absolute Perfection! Love this so much! Obsessed with this Camilla dress! Lily has the BEST pieces and she’s so much fun! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love this jumpsuit. Like new!!! Thank you Lily. 💕 These two items are beyond amazing. Only Lily can do this. And she’s funny and fun. Love her. Thanks my friend. 💕💕💕 I love my girl Lily. She’s got THE BEST Camilla and everything of my dreams. All pink blingy girly items!!! Best of the best. Thank you Camilla dress is 🔥 tysm ✨💞✨