レビュー (305)Love the lip liner! Fast shipping Thank you! Loved the lip liner. 🩷 thank you dear friend, I appreciate you. Great Show and very knowledgeable Quick ship! Loved everything I got and package was adorable! Thank you 🫶🏼Thank you so much for that sweet review! I am so happy you loved it! Love having you in the show and hope to see you soon. Thank you for the giveaway gift! as described, fast shipping, and packed neatly Thank you for the coupons givey! Thank you for the coupons. Look forward to your upcoming shows!I’m so happy you loved everything! Thank you so much for stopping by. We will see you again. I got a facial cleanser sample, can’t wait to try it. I also got a coupon. I love coupons! Can’t wait to watch another live. 🥰I’m so happy you loved everything! Thank you so much for stopping by. everything came in perfect. thank you. love it ❤️ thank you for the coupon. thank you i love the items. Thank you! I'm so in love with both sets and cant wait to use my coupon for more sets!!! Thanks so much for the lightening fast shipping and the wonderful deal!!!