レビュー (307)Everything was as expected! Fast shipping items as described packaged well Thank you so much Primrose Collectables! I'm so happy with my order and the giveaway items were absolutely so thoughtful. 100% would buy from this seller again. thoughtful shipping and packing. Fast shipping, packaged well items as described Love this vintage find! My order was packed nicely & shipped fast. Thank you! Rcvd all my beautiful buys,highly impressed with shipping time and the packaging was 💯! you took the time and efforts to go above and beyond. Even with the minor wear and tear the pieces purchase for my husband's works space... He loved loved his book ends! They both look absolutely beautiful ty ty🌺I’m so glad to hear that!! 💗 Beautiful and exceptionally packaged!
everything was fabulous 🌲 I love the Fenton basket! So lovely and very well packaged! Quick shipping is also appreciated! Items arrived quickly and carefully packaged. Love this purchase!! Perfect condition!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I will be following her shows ! Beautiful and unique three footed gravy boat. Very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend this seller. I’m so glad you love it! Thank you for the review! In love with this tray! So well packaged and arrived very quickly! Looking forward to future shows! Thank you so much for my treasures! Everything was packed with such great care and I got it so quickly! Thank you! I’ll be looking forward to future shows! My daughter LOVES the horses. Thanks for the quick shipping! Great item, fast shipping Thank you for the ribbon, cards , horse racing picks and the greeting card!! You are very kind to send! Thank you ☺️ everything was fabulous 🌲