レビュー (136)Tysm Unni!! You always come through with the unique pieces❤️✨ Love my abalone set thank you so much!! gorgeous pieces 😱😍!!! & i love the packaging!! thanks unni!! best most beautiful items. love everything Wonderful givvy! Thank you so much sis! And i love the lil card! 🫶🏼✨ Great seller with Great Deals!! thanks ❤️ Tysm Unni love my new ruler✨💕 Item as described. Awesome seller. Would buy again. 😊 Beautiful pieces TY ❤️❤️❤️ I would give a million stars if I could 🤩 princess has the BEST curated collection and is the kindest girly!! to say the least I will cherish my new pieces until I ☠️ Awe, thank you, Ashley, for the beautiful review. Love ya, girl! 😭🫶🏼 Fast shipping, great packaging. Highly recommend purchasing from. love my jewelry My pride and joy!!! 🫶🏼🥰 Ty for the time you took to give me a review! Love my purchase thank you! As always beautiful pieces thank you so much and packaged with Care💕🧚 got cute nails for a givvy thank you Gorgeous pieces as always thank you so much❤️❤️❤️ I wish it had been bigger, but it's still nice, thank you. Princess is an amazing seller, she was very kind and patient with all my requests. Great items too! Shipping and packaging was perfect. 10/10⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Better than expected!Thank you so much for the time take to give me a wonderful review! such a fun show and host! I am so glad I got my cameo locket because it was in great condition and fast shipping! Thank you my Janelle girl! So glad you loved your locket! 🫶🏼 Good show with excellent start price I just received my package and I absolutely LOVE everything! Beautifully packaged! Princess is amazing and she has breathtaking jewelry! Check her out, you won’t regret it! Thank you!🫶🤗Awe thank you so much Retro girly for the time taken to give me this beautiful review!! 🥹🫶🏼 Tysm Unni, we love our nails❤️✨