レビュー (1,019)Thank you so much !!! Perfect for my collection Love, love, love finding goodies from professor ditto!!! TY for always having a great selection, can’t wait to find more another day. Support this human 🙌🏼💗 Thankyou soo much for my new cards♡Everything came safe & fast, I appreciate u TYSM! personally my favorite vendor ever! Such a great deal… shipment was efficient and secured!! Thank you for being AWESOME!! 💕 super well packed and arrived fast! thanks ditto!!! got what I wanted and quickly... 10/10 recommend excellent service, excellent packaging, excellent cards! will buy again :) Arrived in perfect condition! Thank you so much Ditto! Always the best with Prof 🤙 Thank you so much for finding these Pokémon. You’ve been a solid help to my poke card dex Cards arrived within a week and in exact condition shown on stream. Each card had a penny sleeve and were put in a semi rigid sleeve for protection. Great seller and I will definitely be purchasing again! All the love for Mr lemon 🍋 🩷🩷 Fast shipping and great vibes in this stream !! Don’t miss a show. 💜💜💜 Thank you so much! Everything was packaged safely 💜 Great packaging great communication great person Amazing person and seller! Helped me so much with finding the cards I want! super nice seller, cards came in great shape and shipping was very fast :) will definitely be buying more!!! thank you!