レビュー (205)Thanks so much for all the great cards and the token is so much better in person looking forward to the squirrel token Came with in a week. And in hard cases! Thank you for caring so much! What a beautiful card. I love the silver scrolls! Arrived safe, shipped quickly
Thank you 🙏 Thank you for the amazing drawn token!!! The other cards I got were just a bonus! 100% great host and fantastic shipping! Psager, thank you my dude. Got so many amazing cards (singles/bundles). You are the best my friend. Appreciate the care you took in packaging and shipping everything. You rock! great hosts, great prices ❤️ Thanks for the windcrystal Amazing seller. Packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you! Thanks so much for the amazing package and sorry for the delayed review 10 out of 5 stars awesome seller thank you 😊 💕 #mandofam Thank you soooo muchhhhhh!!!!! Great streamer with good deals. Thanks for all the hares! 🐰🐰 Thank you kindly for the stream and the cards. I'm happy whenever I get to catch you streaming and will definitely be bookmarking all the show. Thank you Psager shows have the best heat. Got some great MTG singles and some nice bulk bundles. Everything came in perfect condition and got here super fast. Highly recommended. everything came in perfect condition, thank you for the awesome cards psager 🥸 Thank you so much for the cards!! Your definitely an up and coming streamer especially with all the valuable singles you got 💯 love this community 🤙