レビュー (56)Really happy with the cards thanks again won a givvy and brought 3 spins on this sellers stream. received a ripped and empty paper envelope package. I approached whatnot, they told me to contact the seller due to the poor packaging its their responsibility. I approached the seller, the seller told me it was 'only bulk', they said they couldn't do anything, I said well I only have an option to leave a poor review, how can I leave a good review after spending money and receiving nothing. the seller moaned and threatened to respond to this review saying I'm not trustworthy, to warn others. when clearly this seller uses poor packaging refused to replace or refund, and threatening. DONT LET THIS ACCOUNT INTO YOUR STREAM! ASKING FOR OTHER ITEMS TO BE SENT AS PARCEL WAS OPEN!. NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SCAMMER WANTING FREE STUFF. Always 5* service and a great streams 👌🏻 Always 5* service and well packages and fast delivery 🔥 great service. great laugh on stream. can not wait till we go again ❤️ much love thank you ❤️ they arrived great will order again Always a great laugh in there stream, brilliant suprise sets and singles! Well packages and fast delivery 🚚 Great streams everytime and order came quickly🔥💯, would buy in again Always a great laugh in pugmasters stream, always got a great selection of singles and amazing suprise sets💃🏻 highly recommend 👌🏻 fast delivery great service and great show 👍 always great shows. great selection in singles shows. and great deals in surprise sets. always packed well and shipped fast Always a great laugh in there streams🫶🏻 fast delivery and well packaged ✌🏻 These guys are smashing it! Always good vibes amazinh products up for grabs and loads of steals! Everything arrived in great condition and exactly as described on stream 💯🔥 amazing stream, amazing packaging, fast delivery and amazing people thanks Mrs and Mr Pugmaster Absolutley amazing streamers, first stream was a banger ggz, got myself some great cards for a steal! these 2 are ones to watch for sure make sure you get involved everything arrived super fast, extremely well packaged and exactly as described would defo buy again 100% trusted sellers 💯🔥🤛✌️🫶 Great seller, quick postage definitely recommend! Great streamer!! Good laugh in his streams! And steals on his singles 👌🏻 fast delivery and well packaged👌🏻