レビュー (3,198)I love everything wow what a deal thank you very much Awesome surprise set! Got some great grabs and I can’t wait for the next surprise set she has every week! 🤗❤️ Love the clays and the amazing simply souther bracelet I purchased for a gift! 🥰 I don’t know where to begin! From the moment you enter her shows she’s so welcoming to where it feels like a warm hug! She’s sells everything from phone charms, doorables, doorables pens, pen supplies, and so much more, you also don’t want to miss out on the goodies in her bin! Packages with so much care and ships out next day! Love this seller so much, repeat customer forever! 🫶🏼🥰 if I could give more than 5 stars I would!!! I can't say enough good things about this seller and items!! definitely check out her phone charms and key chains!!!! Pzim is the sweetest I love watching her lives she’s so silly and humble and I love my merchandise it came exactly how it was show on screen and came quickly! Would definitely order again! If you're not following or buying from this seller you're missing out! absolutely the best! she makes amazing items and I love everything I've ever purchased! shipping is super fast and always packaged wonderful! It's always a blast and great time in her shows!!! Perfect purchase. Thank you!!! awesome seller! great shows good prices, fast shipping!! The most beautiful pen and the greatest deals!! Plus the buyers giveaway was so cute!!!!! Love Pzim!!! Thank you! Everything was packaged perfectly! Great show with lots of variety ! Obsessed with my pen!! It’s beautiful 🤩 Love my package! Everything was perfect! This seller is so wonderful!! Highly recommend 💕 Found the characters I was looking for so fast! Awesome seller and so sweet Finally got my gonzo!!! Such a fun pen! Thank you!!!