レビュー (612)Owalas arrived exactly how described during the live show! Very fast delivery which is much appreciated!! I was under the impression these were new products that were damaged and thus, provided to the seller at a discounted rate. I did not realize these are second hand products..I would not have purchased had I known that. The bottle I purchased had someone’s name written on the bottom in Sharpie. Items not as described and blocked me after I told her about my issue instead of making it right . The good thing what not helped me so that’s good but this seller is selling items not as described be careful !!! Got both boxes! I love everything! Thank you! Got both boxes! Love it all! Thank you so much 🫶🏼 Great buyers giveaway, best I've ever received! Thank you so much. Love my frost buddy! So excited I received my order today and it is fabulous. Awesome bottles at a great price!! Thank you. I love my givey, thank you so much!!!!!❤️🥳Fun Seller! She sent a paper that said “wildflower seeds, plant me” but never sent the seeds Love all my stuff. Thank you so much for my giveaway. Thank you for the very good deals and the very fast shipping I love it and I love the light blue color Owala Thanks for the givy and the Puppy sticker loved it🩷 Thank you I love it all! Got really great deals and my son loves his new Owalas!!! I loved them they were all gifts😊 shoes are super cute, good shipping, happy with my purchase! thanks queen! Thank you very much for the freebie! Can’t wait to use it!!! 😊