ホーム
すべて見る
販売する
ログイン
アカウントを作成
ragintexansc
Ragin
メッセージ
フォローする
5.0(21
レビュー
)
•
販売数
165
276
フォロー中
•
239
人のフォロワー
5.0(21
レビュー
)
•
販売数
165
276
フォロー中
•
239
人のフォロワー
accounts to avoid based on personal experience: dope_cardz - fake shohei rc; colinssingles - purchased 2 cards,purposefully sent 2 cheaper cards; lawyers - sent only 1 of 3 items purchased. psnpremiercollectibles - sent wrong card on purpose.
メッセージ
フォローする
ショップ
ライブ
レビュー
クリップ
ホーム
ログイン
アカウントを作成
すべて見る
販売する
ヘルプ & 法律
プライバシーポリシー
利用規約
お問い合わせ
よくあるご質問(FAQ)
v20261006-1526
レビュー (21)
itsmrsteve
2025/10/21
5.0
A++
ragintexansc
出品者
Thank you so much!
もっと見る
frye8
2025/10/19
5.0
Nice stuff
ragintexansc
出品者
thank you, I appreciate you
もっと見る
rawjordancardcollector
2025/8/26
5.0
Super fast shipping and great cards. I’ll definitely be back !
ragintexansc
出品者
I appreciate the kind words!
もっと見る
wreckin_ry
2025/8/12
5.0
Great seller, nice collection and fast shipping!
ragintexansc
出品者
Thank you so much!
もっと見る