レビュー (86)Fast shipping, good deals and great vibes! I just love blessing this stream with all the chiefdom he wishes he could get deep down inside he's trully a chief fan! Besides that A1 stream and cards! Excellent vibe that's next to none! 10/10 Nothing but heat🔥🔥🥶🥶!!! Great packaging! Once again my boy hooked me up again, packaging, pricing all around is one of the best shops I go to. Thank you again my boy The best shop to get my PC, not only my PC but if you need inventory my boy gots it. Love the packaging like always. Thank you my boy Probably the best shipping on this app! Always comes secure and extra protection on my items!
Also one of the coolest streams on here, good vibes and football talk. Always takes care of his buyers and is very fair on his prices!!!!!🏈☠️🔥 might be the coolest raider fan I know. that's not saying much tho 😆. great place to hang out and talk football. while your at it might as well get some clean cards for fair prices. 🤝 if your looking for gradeable or graded nukes this is the seller to go to. 🫡 Great hits and was shipped fast Nicely packaged great card great seller thanks🙏🙏🏴☠️🏴☠️ Packaging was A1 all new mags fair prices & just great overall service appreciate the shack always 🔥🗣️ Awesome seller with great packaging and fast shipping! Fire cards and good deals clean cards, fair prices and fast shipping Buy a ton from Ryanz great seller and has a ton of Raiders! great deals and clean cards. thank you Such an awesome seller and super fast and secure shipping! Can’t recommend enough! Very good and fast shipping, amazing deals!! The best packaging I’ve got for the best value in the game. Everything is perfect, this is the biggest bulk I’ve ever bought, let me tell you I’m highly impressed with everything. I’ll never order anywhere else for my PC. #1 in the game, that’s coming from a reseller myself. Packed very well good deals fast shipping! Will buy more from Raider Ryanz! RNFL! 10 stars as expected !!! Great seller!!!! Hands down raider_ryanz_cardshack has major heat 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. My boy hooked me up with pc stuff and cards to flip. You want some cards to PC this is the place to come, I also bought a 100 card lot that I can’t wait to get here. But most of all just hanging out on the stream, this is the most down to earth, humblest, honest streamer I’ve met. Thank you again bro for the 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 deals.