レビュー (392)Beautiful pie plates! Love them both! Great packing and shipping. Perfectly packaged. Love it all. Thank you! So beautiful and packed so well Love this piece. Thank you! Love my hand mixer in great condition thank you so much! Thank you for the fast shipping and great packaging on some wonderful items !! Love them both ! Thank you 😊 Great items shipped with great care! Thank you! 💚🦊 thank you so much. great packing . I love your show ❤ was really fun to pick from your shelves Loved all my items . Packing was perfect 🤩 Thank you so much for my items Absolutely amazing thank you so very much!! So beautiful 🤩 and he was packed so well Such a cool and unique MCM bud vase. Perfect for propagating plants.Thank you! Beautiful linens from a beautiful seller. Thank you! Absolutely love all my items! They are even better in person. So sweet on your live and packaged my items with care. Much appreciated! Amazing seller with fast shipping and a variety of vintage items offered This was my first order from this seller. I received this item in great condition and I love it! Many thanks for a great shopping experience! I plan to return! 💓💓 Beautiful items at an amazing price and packaging was superb Love everything! Shipped quickly and packaged with care. Thank you so much for the great deals!! 😊