レビュー (821)Just as shown, fast shipping, thanks Thanks for me wee pot o' gold 😂 No mention of damage to the games or cases during the stream. I understand when moving through auctions quickly you don’t want to take the time to check each disk that’s fine, but of the 8 I bought one had a pretty significant crack on the inside rim and another had large part of the top of the case broken off.Sorry man, most I showed were good and wish you could of reached out to me. A lot is sold as is and some were sold and show more o.ln screen when requested. Wish could go reached out first to fix it thank you brother! my kids love everything. The shoes are amazing and the bucket hats are badass!! Thanks so much for the great finds! Grandson super satisfied!!! New winter boots just in time… it snowed today, 01 October… In honor of Rambam’s 34th birthday…!!! Yay 😁 thank you my friend Thank you so much! Happy birthday! 🎉 Ram Bam is seriously one of my favorite Whatnot sellers. 😂 You never know what’s coming out of those Vegas storage units, and somehow anything weird, wonderful, or wearable immediately becomes part of his live-show wardrobe. Half the fun is watching to see what he’s going to put on next.
This week I scored some really cool cups and a beautiful heart-shaped jewelry holder, and as always, everything was great. He finds such an amazing variety of stuff, but honestly, the best part of his shows is him. He is funny, gentle, kind, sweet-hearted, and just genuinely enjoyable to watch.
Great finds, great laughs, and an even better person behind the camera. Love Ram Bam and his crazy storage-unit fashion shows. ❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Much love mama means a lot for real thank you so muchhhhhh Shipped fast . Packed very well. Thank you! Don't miss the cool finds with an amazing host!!! The items got here super fast and just a shown!! Buy with confidence!!! Thanks again Ram… and Happy Birthday! When better then described lots of little goodies. Fast shipping! Definitely will buy from this seller again. Thanks fast shipping as always, thank you! Excellent seller, thanks! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Only on Ram Bam’s show can I log in looking for absolutely nothing and somehow leave with a gorgeous boho bag AND a fish whose sole purpose in life is to sit by my sink and hold my steel wool. 😂🐟👜
Do I need either one? That’s between me, my bank account, and the Lord. 😂
Ram Bam is hands down one of my favorite sellers on Whatnot. He’s hilarious, genuine, bilingual, a veteran who has served our country, and somehow manages to make digging through storage finds way too entertaining. You never know what this man is going to pull out next—and apparently neither does my credit card.
The bag is fabulous, the fish has officially been employed in my kitchen, and I’ll obviously be back for more things I didn’t know I desperately needed. 😂
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Five stars for Ram Bam!Omg this means so much and I wanted to thank you 🙏 your amazing and I’m so happy to have you on show highly recommended! dont sleep on RamBam deals!! great seller and items! highly recommended!! Thank you!Yay 😁 happy you got your box the best. Great shows. Great product. fast shipping. if your not buying from ram bam. what are you doing with your lifeThanks u so much mama bear 🐻 One of the best , most genuine sellers on the platform. Always a fun time with Bam.
I would give this seller 10 Stars if I had the option, number 1 seller ✝️✝️✝️🙏🏻