レビュー (75)Gurllllllll thank you so much for everything!! Fast shipping and the box smelled amazing with all my goodies! Best grab so far!!! Excellent shipping (hearts) Thank you so much Thank you for the giveaway I love watching Raplau’s shows! They’re so fun and she engages with everyone. She’s got a ton of great stuff! Come check her out! 💕 Such a fantastic seller. There is such care in how she sends goods. Even though I encountered hiccups, she immediately worked on a fix. Will 💯 buy from her again 🥰💜✨ Absolutely amazing! I loved my order, everything arrived in great condition. Also such an awesome and sweet seller. Definitely recommend buying from her! Thank you so much for all the extra gifts! I mean she hooked me up! Love it! Everything was packaged so beautifully and I have my magnet on my fridge right now! I love it 🥰 Thank you for the pretty package! Everything inside of it was awesome and as described in the live show! I appreciate you. 🤩 I absolutely love everything I get from Lauren! She is always so kind and welcoming, and I have SO much fun every time I’m on her live! Everything is always such a great experience, and you can tell how much she cares about her customers. Everyone should definitely shop with her you won’t be disappointed! 💙🦋 Thank you so much for thinking of me and setting this aside! Love love love!! So Beautifully packaged and amazing products. Thank you!! Fantastic seller ! Very please with my purchases! Appreciate your kindness and fast shipping !! Very nice !! Such an amazing seller!!! Awesome items all packaged with such care! Thank you so much! ☺️ Lauren and her shop are incredible!! I'll continue to highly recommend. She takes her time to explain her products, takes requests the entire show and has amazing prices. I will be a customer forever! She’s the bestest!! I appreciate you so much and your givvys make me feel so special! Everything is lovely! Thank you! Thanks so much for the giveaway! I got eye and lip masks and they’re so cute thanks!