レビュー (301)As always, great service and great product! Thank you! Awesome seller! Thank you so much 🫶🏼 You are too sweet!! And such cute beads too!! You have SO many, literally beads for every category imaginable! 😂💕 And TY for my little Mochhichi too!! 😭🫶🏼 He’s so cute, I love him so much 🥹 Thank you. Great seller, will shop there a go again. Thank you for a wonderful show I love everything your the best, I love your mini games as well! tysm 💜💜💜 very happy with my purchases & for such a great deal! Dolly Parton vocals. Just perfect! So good. Thank you! Great product! Thank you for the freebie! Love your shows! Everything is gorgeous! Great seller. Fast shipping. Thank you so much for my freebies. Tysm!! Love my items and kind seller <3 Great deals, super sweet givvy and a fun show! Thank you 🌸💖🌸💖 fantastic product and great customer service as well as great deals