レビュー (342)Gorgeous and creative! I love it and keep it by my bedside. Thank you!! 🫶 Great show and awesome variety of tsum tsums and doorables! Very nice cross. Thank you 😊 This was my first time in this room and it was so enjoyable! The seller is so sweet and talks to the chat the whole time about anything. It was very nice to see a surprise hit where everything was a good win and that was unique in products. I have been in so many times since this show while being in swipe jail but reeeaalllyyy considering getting one of the other items I had wanted. After some delays getting to me, I finally got to open my package today and she had included it as a gift! I was surprised and touched by the kindness.Im excited to see what new designs she comes up with and will enjoy time in her room whether I can swipe that week or not, haha. thank you. super adorable love it So many great options and a fun show! Highly recommend love everything so much 🥰🥰 thank you!!! Love my giveaway!! So cute💕 My R2-D2 is amazing!! He’s so cute and perfect for my collection! Thank you so much!! Thank you so very much ❤️such a sweetheart& fast shipping Thank you for the extra gift! Will definitely be buying from you again Thank you for the stickers. Love everything she makes, she is just the sweetest. Great seller great seller safely package thank you A++++ Thanks so much for my givvy stickers!!