レビュー (232)Such a nice Man! Trusted Seller, literally told me he sprayed the perfume, most would not mention. Items are authentic, packaged perfectly and shipped so quick I thought he was a neighbor. Thank you!All love Bethany 💯 I appreciate you more than you know! Thank you again for being here! smells amazing and the deal matched that. thank you so much Thank you. I appreciate it Amazing purchase from an awesome, kind and loving host. A great supporter and lover of the community. I 💯 love my purchase, it was wrapped beautifully and arrived as fast as a lightning speed. I appreciate you and it will always be 5+⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ always ❤️ Thanks so much for the kinds words my friend ❤️ Don’t let the name scare you just know he will *ill you with his knowledge, sarcasm and kindness! All the perfumes/colognes I received were just as displayed and authentic! Killer prices on some of the most high end samples I have seen. He doesn’t do these shows often so “Follow” him and bookmark any shows he does do to REAP(er) his deals! Corney puns aside Honest Seller, Authentic Products, Quick Shipping 5⭐️!My friend ❤️ I truly thank you for such a kind review! I appreciate you in so many ways! Thanks for believing in me 💯 Amazing order! All authentic, my package was packed carefully and it was shipped fast! Thank you!! ✨️✨️I appreciate you! Thanks for the kind review 💯 Lovall, my sense from this guy! And great fun to hang with! I bought the most delicious smelling bottle of scent! I am thrilled with my purchase and the price! Thank you so much!Im very glad you love the fragrance. I appreciate you! Thank you so much for everything 🫶🏽🙂 Great items being sold on this account and very fast shipping Always the Best! Appreciate the love bro 💯 Quick Delivery and products are A.1,, Always 5 stars. Great coin 🔥
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Perfect as described. well packed. Thanks Smooth sailing ⛵️ here! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always the Best With Reaper 🏁
Thank you 🙏🏼 5 star seller. Packed very well and shipped with lightning speed. Thanks again 🙏🏻 I greatly appreciate the review! Glad you're enjoying your purchase! 5 stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 A beautiful Libertad. Thank you 🙏🏻 Glad it meet your expectations! Thank you fast shipping, thanks!You're absolutely welcome! Fantastic Reaper is the real deal gifted me some CAC graded PL so grateful!!! Man 🤣🤣🤣 don't have me kicking doors down in NJ lol 5 stars. Great deal. Would buy from again. A+Thanks for the review! Much appreciated 💯