レビュー (2,060)I LOVE IT. came in immaculate shape and I will be buying more for sure absolutely love the vibes as well Well packaged. No problems at all, thank you. Great show and host, I recommend 👍🏾😁 Everything came in great 👍🏾👍🏾 Thank you reapers as always, great game...had me on edge a lil😂 but ended well👍🏾🔥🔥🔥 Fantastic Packaging Amazing shows buy with absolute confidence!🔥 Well package, no pops were damaged. Fire pops & great streamer!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼 love me a reaper_pop show I highly recommend every one stop by and checks out the shop best sellers 10/10 amazing packaging thank u so much 😊 great condition fast delivery 100 percent would buy from again!! All the pops came in perfect and fast! Don’t sleep on the reapers shows!!! Fun auction! everything was packaged securely and perfectly! fast shipping! Thank you! Fantastic packaging, ships quick, absolutely delightful shopping experience with the Reaper Fam. Best place on Whatnot to get your Funkos! 💕 Awesome Givvy score! Thank you so much! Packed securely and arrived safely. Recommended seller! Excellent seller ! Fast shipping and top notch packaging! Definitely highly recommended! Thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recieved my order today and could not be more happy. Arrived in perfect condition. very well packaged. Thank you for givvy. Appreciated! Great value on funkos, fast shipping and very well protected packaging will buy from again for more of my collection