レビュー (602)The show was great, and all my items arrived safely and secure,great people The plates are AMAZING!!! Everything I didn’t even know I needed. Thank you so much!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 The items arrived quickly and very well packaged. Great stoneware bowls in excellent condition. I'm always excited to get one You guys are the best! Such a fun couple and really great items! Thanks so much! ___$$$___$$$____
__$$$$$_$$$$$___
__$$$$$$$$$$$___
____$$$$$$$_____
______$$$_______
_______$
_____¸.•´¸.•*¸.•*´¨`*•.♥ extreme value
_____*.¸¸.•*¨`
Properly protected package and FAST thank you I loved watching your show and appreciate the giveaway!! 🧡🧡🧡 My mail man is going to love it thank you guys!!! Items were all in great condition as shown on screen. Great couple sellers always fun in the show and lots of beautiful products!! Everything thing was great, and my packages were packed perfectly Love my items! Packed extremely well, and got here so fast. These sellers are so wonderful 🩷 Thank yall so very much!!! Will be back for another show!!! Absolutely loved all my goodies!! I was very thankful for my gift thank you very much and the show is always wonderful supporting lifting up lives Thank you so much for the very pretty Avon glass trinket dish and the nice extras sent along. Packaging was top notch, safely arrived. I look forward to visiting your store and joining in on your auctions. Great sellers, very friendly and always pack the items so securely, and everything is always well wrapped…
Received it wrapped perfectly! The hand written thank you notes are thoughtful😊 I loved everything I got thank you All the items in this shipment and all my shipments are so well wrapped and neat and clean , they clean all their items well before shipping and showing on the show, everything is always clean….the shipments always gets here fast …they are great host and always polite… Loooove my new purse and my other goodies. great packaging! ty!