レビュー (224)All of my purchases from here are always top notch! Thank you ! Such yummy goodness the messer pieces butter for sure and J is so knowledgeable. ❤️❤️❤️🧈🧈🧈🏜️🏜️🏜️ So cute! I love it!!! Thank you so much! Love it all!So happy you love your minis…ty for the review 🙏 Best variety of minis on whatnot! 🤎😊🫶 Such a sweet seller. I always love shopping her shows. Thank you for being amazing! 💗Aww, you are so sweet 🫶 Ty 💕 always the best, unique dollhouse miniatures!! i love your shows!!You are so sweet, thank you 🙏 I absolutely love my teeny, tiny little witch! Thank you so much for the gifts. I love everything very much!
My items were packaged with care and shipped very promptly and exactly as described
A+++++ seller!!! Loved this show! Fun interactive way to sell dollhouse miniatures. Ty 💚Yay, so happy you loved the show! Thank you for the support 🙏 Im in love with all the tricks and treats!!!! Thanks again!!!! 🎃🖤🧡You are most welcome & thank you! Absolutely loved all my Halloween Minis. Thank you so much! So happy you love them! I appreciate you 🫶 always one of my favorite dollhouse shows! you have the most unique pieces! Incredible finds! The sellers go all out to find originals! Thank you so much you are too kind! I love all my minis!I’m so happy you love your minis, TY for the support! Oh my goodness!! You've got some of the most incredible items on the miniature side of whatnot! Everything is amazing! Thank you ❣️ Such a cute little doll. She came exactly how she was described. Thank youGlad you like her, thank you for the support 🫶 Tysm , beautiful items !!You are most welcome, and thank you! Impressive variety of vintage dollhouse and trinkets for your tray! I absolutely love everything I got!! Fast shipping and everything was packed with care! I always have a blast watching her shows! Can’t wait to watch the next one!! Tysm! 🍄🫶🏻💚You are so much to hang out with! Thank you for the support 🫶 Such cool pieces everytime! Highly recommend seller, shes awesome! Lovely minis! Shipped very quickly & packed with care!! Excellent seller!! Love my items!So happy you love your minis! Thank you for the review 🙏