レビュー (2,391)Awesome Streamer great deals TY Love the show and packaging is always a joy! Glad Steve had Nuggets from BK! 🤣🤣 These guys are some of the best in the business. Give them a try. You won’t regret it. They are all incredible. Always find what you're looking for on Reich's show!!
Great giveaway!! A+ Thank you. 💯🔥 Definitely not your everyday stream. Tons of oddballs and really cool finds. Great guy that's very knowledgeable and entertaining. I will for sure be back to get some more PC items. Thanks Reich I really appreciate it!! Thanks for another great show and for sending Ember a cat treat this week so I didn’t have to risk her plotting a revenge scheme against me. I love when Steven treats my cards so fancy and gives them a nice cushioned bed/coffin for their journey. His shipping was great as always. Beautiful cards I received thanks for reaching back out on the cards I requested great show and fast shipping Great Cards and Set!!! Top Seller!!! great seller on the app enjoy his shows Awesome show and seller!!!!! Best place for oddball cards. My goto Tuesday night stream Great experience as always. Great giveaway!! A+ Thank you. 💯🔥❤️ Great “odds” as always. Thanks! I love cheesy potatoes!! 🤣 HULK happy...... HULK like surprises......buy cards from Reich and be HULK!!! Thanks for another great show. Luckily I was still at work when I opened my package from you this week because I feel like Ember might have savagely attacked me once she realized there was no treat for her this week. Though now I’ll have to hide my packages from her when I get home so she doesn’t get upset with me. Hahaha. Steven’s shipping was excellent as usual. always a fun time highly recommend Prefect as always! Candy is a great way to make me smile!