レビュー (44)Amazing.. love it so much 🩵 Obsessed with my Betsey leggings!!! 🌷Thanks so much again!! 💕🥰💕 Exactly as described with quick shipping. An iconic piece that I will cherish forever. Sellers are absolutely adorable and professional♥️ Love my jacket! Arrived fast and in great packaging Fast shipping. Darling dress. Thanks fellas! Best bundle I’ve ever received!! Everything is beyond beautiful and was packaged with care. Thank you! Insane, unique, special. She is THAT GIRL and I love her. Thank you! Im afraid I'm never taking this off. Ever. An absolute dream find. The skirt on the pink dress has some damage I didn’t see during the sale but overall happy with my pieces She's a beaut! Loved the show! Loved everything, great sellers, thanks! Amazing show and giveaway thank you!! Boots are cute. Unfortunately, I think the fabric inside the boots has dry rot, so I’ll have to see if I can remove the lining I guess.Hey there! Just curious why you believe they’re dry rot? Are they shedding? They seemed to be in great condition! Sorry you were unhappy. We had them marked at $100 and they sold here for $10 so hopefully you feel like you got a deal. We’re unable to try the boots on since they’re so small but I have felt inside them several times and never noticed shedding. Hope they worked out for you! The picture has an apricot skirt, what I got was an ombré orange brown skirt. The waist band is also stretched out and during the live I couldn’t watch but was listening and bid based on description. The skirt is dirty and not exactly what I was thinking I was getting. It’s my fault I couldn’t watch the live but I would have expected the picture to be accurate. Also, it was stated that while the tag says large it fits to an extra large. This is not the case at all. Just disappointed. This was my first purchase off whatnot and I guess I expected more. The seller was very nice and worked with me while I figured things out. Just upset that I paid way more for something than it’s really worth. Also, the package was tagged as rejected so that was also concerning. Hi there! Our brand is called Reject Archive, so the sticker is just branding. The photo is definitely a light brown skirt but I understand color is subjective! If you were able to watch the live you’d have heard me talking about how the skirt was dyed. There’s no way it is dirty because we dyed it brown over its original orange color. In order to dye it we had to wash it afterwards. And the waistband wasn’t stretched out, it never had elastic. And it does fit up to a women’s XL because I tried ot on. I’m sorry you were unhappy though and I hope you come back!