レビュー (421)Amazing seller! Great night I had so much fun laughing and chatting about everything! Thank you Darling! 🫶🏻🛍️ And thank you for the givvys!! 🫶🏻❤️ Such a good show!! Great deals and variety of the best products! Lots of love put into the packaging and givies! More than happy with my purchases! Thank you! 💕Colleen! You are so sweet 🥹 thank you so much for your kind review. I’m so glad that you are loving your items and happy with your purchase. 💕 thank you for the eye patches and the liquid exfoliantNo problem! Thank you for hanging out with me on my show! 🤗 SOOO HAPPY!!!! Thank you so much will definitely be coming back!!!Thank you Laura! So glad that you are happy with your order. Can’t wait to hang out with you on the next show 😀 Fast delivery! Yayyy so glad your items arrived quickly! 😊 Thank you for the givvy You’re welcome! Thank you for hanging out with me! 🫶🏻 The "It Factor" smells just as amazing as I hoped. Thank you so much for a great purchase!Yay!! I’m so glad you’re loving your perfume 🤩 loved everything ❤️ ♥️ 💕. thank you again for the givvy Aww yay! Thank you for hanging out on live! 😊 spray leaked a bit but thats on USPS handlingHi Anna! Nooo I’m so sorry your spray leaked a little, but appreciate your review 💕 as expected. delivery quick perfect as always amazing seller and an amazing woman she cares about everyone she meets couldn't ask for a better personAwww I appreciate you so much girl! Glad you’re loving your goodies 💕 My girl is awesome! ❤️❤️❤️ super great lady, got what I needed and fast shipping! You are awesome!! 👏🏻 👏🏻 appreciate you 💕 glad you’re loving all your Ouai 😊 loved!! sweet seller as wellAww thank you so much! Glad you love your items! Packets busted open during shipping. Can’t use but not complaining because it’s a free Givy.
Oh no! Thank you for letting me know. I’m so sorry your givvy packet busted in the mail 🫤 she was very friendly Thank you! 🐄🐄You are so welcome friend! Thank you for your support 💕 perfect as always love this womanLove you friend! Thank you 🫶🏻 Order shipped super fast, everything was as described, and seller is amazing! I would highly recommend shopping with her!! ❤️Amyyyyy you are so sweet 🥹 thank you so much for hanging out with me and for your support! 🫶🏻 Amazing products! Loved the show Thank you so much Ellie! 🫶🏻