レビュー (4,788)Thank youuuuuu so much, the purse matches perfectly I pair of cork heels I got from Liz last week. Wooo! First pebbled leather I’ve fallen in love with. Thx for teaching and practicing what you preach. Your professionalism and caring shows in all you do. Thx so much Amazing Seller!!!!!
Love all my purchases!!!! As described and Lightning ⚡️ fast shipping!!!!!!! Love ❤️ everything was packaged with love and care, tysm🦋🫶
One of my favorite sellers!!!!
TYVM🫶🦋 Amazing amazing!! Quick shipping. I may purchase another as back up 😊 Love the belt! Jacket is too big for a small…least they could do is make the sleeve’s shorter. Thank you Love the hat! Packaged beautifully so it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you LOVEEEEEEE MY BAG SUGAAAAAA💖💙💛💜💚🧡🌈 Thank you. Hat looks great. Thank you queen 😘🩷 Amazing purchase as always Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Absolutely love my givey!! It’s always a good time in Purp’s show!!💕 Loveeeeeee my new coat! I'm going to be stuntinnnnn in these streets, thanks to a great deal and beautiful piece from my sis ❤️❤️❤️ Another great purchase from a phenomenal seller who has interactive shows. This winter I’m stepping out in stylish hats and amazing earmuffs (thank you for the givvy). Another great purchase from Purp! Thank you! Love my new Free People cardigan...thanks Purp 🤗! This HAT!!!!😍😍😍 I can’t wait to rock it! I love my sweater. Thank you. You always have great deals