レビュー (1,971)USPS took her on quite the ride but she’s finally here ♥️ absolutely perfect ~ thank you!!! Beautiful unique pieces, great prices, great seller!❤️ beautiful top i will be wearing so much! beautiful curation and theme as always, thank you! Hands down, the most beautiful top I have ever bought. I need to go watch Practical Magic 2 AGAIN, just so I can show this beauty off! Jeni’s shows are always the best!! She’s incredibly kind, attentive and genuinely makes the whole experience so enjoyable. I’ve found so many pieces I love through Jeni and my bundle ended up being one of my favorite purchases. I’m definitely looking forward to more of her shows and she’s a seller I’ll happily keep coming back to! 🫶🏽
yay ! my children loved it! Such a gorgeous dress thank you so much 😊 I'm in love with this top! thank you so much!🩶🫶💫 My first JPG top and won’t be my last. Thank you for the careful packaging and sweet treat! This is such a grail piece and I continue to be in awe of her. Tysm for this amazing curation!! Absolutely stunning beaded vest!! Thank you so much!!! 🫶🏻💐🦄✨ Absolutely love everything so much! Amazing pieces, amazing human! Do not sleep on her shows! Love ! ILY! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🔥🔥🔥 Pictures didn't do this shirt justice, it's gorg!!! TYSM ❤️ This bundle was SO GORGEOUS! They will all become regular rotations in my closet, so excited!! So glad I found you. ❤️❤️ Stunning pieces and the most beautiful curated shows. Measurements are always spot on and accurate making it easy to know what will fit me. Highly recommend this seller! Jeni has the grails!!! Luv u Love givyyy Thankyouu!!🩷🩷 everything was so cute!! & came in perfect condition just as described. thanks so much 💗 Such a cute top! Thank you:)