レビュー (37)I did pull a relic but it was missing the relic. Not the sellers fault at all. The package came sealed so, not upset. I did make a complaint with them. Great shipping and packaging. Thank you!! Cool and chill streams with great deals for sports. Thank you. I appreciate the review and you being there. Great job! Thank you! Thank you, I appreciate the review. 🙏 Thanks for the givey🎉You're welcome. Thank you for being there! Everything was great thanks You're welcome. Thank you for the review 🙏 Wow. Delivery said Monday and arrived today. Beyond impressed,faster than Amazon.
Thank you for your purchase and the review! Both are greatly appreciated! Love the show and cards! Even better person to buy from! Jump in and get some cards! Enjoy the hobby!Appreciate the kind words sir 🙏. Thank you for being there! Thank you very much on my purchases and givey! Top notch packaging, one of the best I've seen on this app! Appreciate you!You are most welcome. Thank you for your purchases! As a new and small streamer, comments like these are greatly appreciated. Awesome show credit cards super fast shipping nicely packagedThank you for the feedback and being there! great job for your first show thanks for the cards!!Thank you, I appreciate it. Thank you for being there. Fast shipping and packaged great!Appreciate the review and you being there!