レビュー (468)Wonderful Sellers ***** FABULOUS ITEMS ***** The sweetest seller and amazing shows,! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Arrived in perfect condition. Packaged well and shipped quickly. The sweetest seller! Amazing finds and prices! Thank you for the surprise goodies in the tin!❤️ So excited to set these up in a mini vinette 🥰🥰🥰 Fun shows Amazing seller Wonderful! Loved items, packaging great! Also loved the added gifts! 🩷 First time in your show. Loved you and your dad so much fun 🤩. The Christmas Bunny is absolutely adorable 🥰 and thank you for the amazing extras that was very sweet. I’ll definitely be back. ❤️😁 👑SUPER SELLER!! EXCELLENT PACKING AND LOVE ALL MY PURCHASES!! 100 💫⭐️💫⭐️. Thank you, Organizerqueen 👑 As always Ricka is the best and sweetest person on here. Always packaged amazing as well. Thank you so much. I had fun watching your show and thank you so much for the great ephemera. I love it. LOVE 💓 LOVE ❣️ LOVE 💖 SUPER SELLER 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I am pleased to get this. I had one and broke it so I was thrilled to replace it. Fast shipping Always love packages from Ricka!! 💛 Super sweet seller, great prices and throws in extra stuff. 🫶🏻 Fantastic seller. Will definitely buy from again Such a fun seller! Always a joy to watch and get some goodies 💚 Absolutely beautiful items! Fast shipping and we'll packaged. Thank you so much! Loved everything so much! Thank you 😊 👑SUPER SELLER!! EXCELLENT PACKING AND LOVE ALL MY PURCHASES!! 100 💫⭐️💫⭐️. Thank you, Organizerqueen 👑 Thanks so much for the personalized note in my package, and for careful packaging! Love my little pickups from Ricka! Amazing seller! Thank you so much 🩷