レビュー (338)Love love love everything I got. Nanny is always the best! My best time and items!! 🫶 Always love the packages I receive!! The best adopted nanny on whatnot!! Always so peppy and ready to roll! Well packaged. Quality items! I received everything safely here in Japan!
One item was damaged, so I received a refund right away. However, I was able to get everything at great prices.
Thank you so much! I received everything safely here in Japan!
Thanks to your wonderful packaging, everything arrived safely and in perfect condition. Thank you .
There was a crack in one of the Fenton pieces, although it may have been missed during the live sale. Love my purchases!! They were packaged exceptionally well! I will definitely shop here again!!😊 Great items as always! 💙💙💙 Great packaging! Shipped quickly Love my purchases and this show! They are so fun. I love them!! Thank you!! This is the best shop ever! Great deals, and awesome people to work with! This little bear will be perfect for my mom. Everything was perfect!
Great care in packaging 💐 As described. Packaged well!