レビュー (272)Amazing 3D print work, fast shipping and always willing to satisfy the customer. Will do buisness again!! He is my only 3D printer provider I use online!! Amazing 3D print work, fast shipping and always willing to satisfy the customer. Will do buisness again!! Great products. Honest seller. Great to work with and fast shipping. Amazing prints and amazing prices and amazing seller. if you haven’t joined what are you waiting for FOLLOW!!! I love all the little knitted animals. I think they're my favorite. Thank you. First time ordering, Prints are larger than I expected. Great quality prints. Will order again Very good prints. I recommend following and bookmarking this seller. Love my 3d print it was a large print and it is beautiful also bought 2 dragons that my grandkids are going to love. Looking forward to seeing more of Robert's prints and buying. Thank you Robert Was nice but really rough had to sand down to fit all pieces together Super clean 3d prints and great prices!! FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW! Everything was great! Love my little goose and my frenchies. My daughter loved her balloon dog and cupcake clicker. Received it faster than expected. Will be watching for future shows and fun prints. Just got my huge 3D printed frenchie and love it. Good and clean prints here and it came nicely packaged so nothing was damaged. Fast shipping very nice seller as well. FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW!! Highly recommend!! Amazing little dinos! Will be in touch soon for more! TYSM! Awesome deals one damaged print but overall good experience Lot of people doin prints . NOBODY IS DOING THEM FOR THESE PRICES********…seller was very friendly .there was no cursing or anything inappropriate on stream and I love that so I can watch with my child. responded very fast. He was very generous. I’m very happy with my order. Thank you so much . I will be back to buy again. Super fun stream super cool guy. DONT SLEEP ON HIM PEOPLE JUMP IN A STREAM BUY SOMETHING NICE FOR A MORE THEN FAIR PRICE……can’t say thank u enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very fast shipping. Keep pushing kid Great prints, super cute! Ty:) I just received my items Thank you so much They're 🔥. Extra items were added which made my shopping experience 🔥 as well.Thank you so much and many blessings.