レビュー (189)Fast great shape will buy again Amazing streamer with a great selection of cards. Everything arrived quickly and packaged professionally. Highly recommend following and bookmarking this amazing streamer. I’m not gonna lie that made my whole day bro. Thank you so much! That means a lot 🤟🏼 Always great cards in great condition! Really cool card! Good shipping, slab was well protected. Excellent stream, great cards. I really enjoyed your show and got some really great deals! Everything arrived quickly and well packaged in Mags. Thank you for the givvy(s) and keep up the great work!! Much Success nice cards appreciate you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ABSOLUTELY THE BEST STEAMER ON THIS APP! 🔥
Truly one of the most genuine people in the hobby! He genuinely cares about people, loves this hobby, and is always going above and beyond to help others in the community. ❤️ The cards are 🔥, the streams are always a blast, and the shipping is FASTEST! 📦💨
If you haven’t checked out his streams yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! 👀🔥 Don’t miss out!
Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else! 🫶🏻💯 That just motivated me even more hahaha thank you so much! I truly enjoy doing this Enjoyed the live and was a man of the people I appreciate you big dog 🙌💯🔥 item received as described. nice stream. Quick shipping. recommend checking them out. Will do business again What amazing shipping time and the card is perfect, i cant say thank you enough, i will be returning soon Fast shipping great packaging great show Great, show. Great streamer, great cards. I highly recommend..A++💪🏻🫡🔥🚀 Awesome show with fire cards!!! Fast secure shipping. Will buy from again. Good show, great cards and excellent packaging will definitely purchase again. Always perfect cards and great prices! Robinsonrips always selling high quality cards. Great show and good vibes. Great show awesome deals!