レビュー (108)love everything I get from your show Thank you for the great purchase! Absolutely love everything! Thank you so much for my free gift… so sweet! 🫶🏼
Great seller with an awesome personality…great show… great vibes! Love shopping with Ro. Great jewelry at fantastic starting bids and huge variety of wonderful jewelry Love my stuff! Thank you so much! So sweet of you to think of my kiddos!!! ❤️❤️ Lovely pieces and very generous givvys. She even threw in an extra givvy for my daughter which so thoughtful. I would buy from her again. Beautiful earrings! Thank you so much for the matching ring. Packaged beautifully. Amazing seller , beautiful items , fast shipping and great packaging. Thank you !! Nice jewelry, great communication! Very happy with purchase! Always a great shopping experience. Great jewelry great quality and something for everyone. Love the host as well! I loved my purchased items I love my necklace! She’s a real unique beauty! The bracelet and I got off to a bad start. It pinched my arm! LOL. Thank you for the note and packing my jewels so well! Did not get free gift as stated by you for being a new buyer. Hey Maydat955 , I will send one out with today’s shipments. I am again thrilled with the jewelry I purchased as well as the lovely giveys I won! It is fun to join your shows and know that I can find unique, quality pieces from you! You are the best!!💕 Arrived in great condition and well packed!Thank you Nat, I’m glad you enjoyed ! See you soon Great seller, thank you!Thank you save me !! I look forward to seeing you soon! Sterling necklace is so much prettier in person. thank you That necklace was monumental ! I am so glad you like it , as always thank you for sharing time with me in my shows . love love my purchase my tiger eye necklace and ruby necklace are gorgeous Wonderful buying experience! The seller was kind and professional, and the item was exactly as described… if not better! My order arrived quickly and was neatly and securely packaged. I’m very pleased with the quality and care that went into my purchase. I would happily shop with this seller again and recommend them to other buyers!Thank you so much for the lovely review :) I am glad you loved it . Love my new jewelry. Thank you!Awe thank you ! I’m so glad you loved it !