レビュー (146)Good quality and in good condition!! 💖 Great packaging and wonderful products! Thank you!! Love this gown. Even better than I imagined!! Arrived perfectly! Thank you Sharon ❤️ Awesome items as described and great care in shipping Pyrex 💛✌🏼😎 Sharon is a wonderful seller and takes great care in packaging her items!! Extremely pleased with my items and adore this seller Love it so much thank you so much Thank you Sharon! Everything is great. I adored the little book of Ruth. Little Miss Dickson has already claimed it. ❤️❤️ Great packaging to prevent breakage Great items! Thanks Sharon Excellent packaging!!! Thank you!!! Love Everything From Sharon!! Thank you 🙏🏻😊 🫶🏼✝️🫶🏼✝️ Sharon is great per usual!! Arrived today. Disappointed in its condition. It was listed as being in better condition than it is. Thank you so much! My order came wrapped with love and arrived safely. I can’t wait to make my first coffee in a percolator! Beautiful Spoon rest 😍 made it safely to its new home! Thanks Sharon! excellent packaging. nothing broken. beautifully done. thank you so much. fast delivery too