レビュー (803)Thank you for the giveaway and the super sweet note! Love this cookbook! Makes me think of my childhood! 🩷 Fantastic kitty cat ephemera! And thank you for including the thoughtful zine! 🥹 The most beautiful bowl!! Arrived so well packaged too! Thank you!🩷 So happy with my items! The packaging was AMAZING. And you could tell that car was taken. Also such a sweet seller!! Simply the absolute BEST❣️❣️ These butterflies are SO good!!!!!!!! Thank you dear friend ‼️❤️‼️❤️‼️ thanks for the cute items!! Everything was amazing and I really appreciate the extra goodies. The card ornaments will look amazing on my tree! Love this lamp!! Packaging was superb!! Thank you! beautiful & beautiful! thank you! Beautiful giveaway thank you! The most amazing givvy! And amazing host for the train! Thank you so much 🖤🖤 Wonderful! An absolute sweet seller, wrote a sweet note. Will definitely be back to purchase more! I received the sweetest and prettiest givey package ever from rosebud_treasures. So glad I found her, and I will definitely be back to see her and shop her treasures. Thank you so much! I love my purchases. Everything arrived quickly and safely packaged. I appreciate it so much! 🤗🫶🏻🌟🙌🏻 Absolute sweetest seller! This is going to make the best Christmas gift! Thank you!! Absolutely beautiful piece and thank you for the kind message. Such a sweet seller! Thank you!! Great items & great seller!! 🌟 Thank you so much! Such a wonderful givvy, thoughtfully packaged! Always a great show! The cutest curated ephemera givvy bundle— thank you! I could give 5+, I would. Very nice and secure packaging and a lovely message
I pray tha God prosper your small business and continue bless you
Than you for the small red roses. I love it and I will put inside of 🦢