レビュー (90)Love both of my items!! They’re even better in person and I’m already packing them for my trip to NY 😂🤍 Amazing seller, great prices, and such a fun show. Everyone Rose has the best curation! There something for everyone in all seasons. Great items for great prices. Rose does an awesome job sourcing for her shop. Shipping was also fast! Super fast shipping and item as described thanks so much So much cuteness! Thank you! The cutest top! Love all my treasures from Rose! She is the best! I love the green LeLis shirt set, shorts for grownups. This top is so cute! Thank you so much friend! Very quick delivery as well! I’ll be shopping with you again! 🫶🏻 Beautiful dress and such cute flats! So versatile! Loved everything! Thank you so much friend so glad I found you! ❤️ Def lived up to the hype! Love all my pieces from you! And your little personal touches are the best! ♥️ Absolutely obsessed with your shows and pieces! There was not one piece that I would have complained about. Super fast shipping The pants were suppose to be a size medium but when I received them they were very obviously shrunk and very small So sorry to hear they were smaller than expected. The tag said medium and I didn’t do measurements for you. Next time I will be sure to do so. Zara does run small since it’s a European brand.
Love all the bathing suits I got and the fastest shipping!!!!! Thank you Fastest shipping and super cute bathing suits! Thank you so much What a beautiful set. I was speechless when I unwrapped her. Rose always packages carefully and I appreciate how well the items are cared for. First time purchasing accessories from Rosie, she did not disappoint! All my items are beautiful and in great condition. beautiful dress very nice