レビュー (320)you just cant pick wrong can you hahahahah thanks ross Fire deals and fast shipping Great items fast shipping and amazing prices So.many clothes for low prices and I get gifts! Love Ross's show! I love you man. thank you for the goodies ☺️ Great room and Fastest shipping on whatnot It smells so gooood 😍 got it for my mom for her bday and she loves it too! Looks like I'll have to grab anyone😁😁 and the shipping was quick! Tysm One of if not the REALEST sellers out here!! CRAZY DEALS and Hilarious vibes!! Love cuz!! 💪🏾🤴🏾 loved everything thank you so much 💗 😊 can always count on ross to be true to her products and fashon sense thank u ross thank you so much!!! smells sooo good So my sis was selling all these perfumes and I am a body spray girly but she got me right with like 10 different perfumes (very expensive) and gave me great prices! She also told me which ones pair together too! Love her show! Thanks for the great deals. My son loves all of his psds. See you next show:-) Highly recommend! Super fast shipping, my order arrived quickly and everything was packaged well. Great vibe, great conversations, and an all-around great experience. Such a fun seller to shop with. Awesome seller. Even threw in a man’s care package with the order. Great customer service. I will definitely be back FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING! I RECENTLY GOT INTRODUCED TO THE STREAMER AND THERE'S NOT A BAD THING I CAN SAY ABOUT HER! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A FUN STREAM, QUALITY ITEMS, AND OVERALL ENJOY A PERSON WITH A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS STREAMER! - Thank you Ross! These body sprays smell so good! :) 🌟✨️🌟✨️🌟✨️ Love everything I get! Great host and person! 🌟✨️🌟✨️🌟✨️🌟✨️ Always a pleasure to support and purchase these rare items for great deals. Ross is always so sincere and welcoming with her buyers or anyone else who comes just to support. I can’t wait for the next show to get more items 🌹🫡 great streamer always bringing the fire selection at the best prices and super fast shipping one streamer who really gives everybody her heart fun chat All items perfect as always