レビュー (1,293)a great mix of items at great prices. shipping was prompt and packaged with great care. I highly recommend checking out this seller. items arrived well packaged, intact and as described. thanks! fun! show and great products as usual! Thank you! Absolutely perfect. Thank you! THE BEST! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great show! 😍 Awesome items! Fun host! Items arrived as shown & described. Packed with care. THANKS!!! 🦇👻💜 Absolutely stunning
Thank you!! Absolutely love this candelabra! I pre bid so wasn’t sure about it, but it’s bigger than I thought and well worth it! I would suggest adding measurements to descriptions but I’m new so maybe that’s not a thing. Smooth transaction, fast shipment and packaged well. These are so cool. Can’t wait to use them!🩷🩷🩷🩷one of my favorite sellers. So genuine and kind Gorgeous and perfect for my 70s dinner party. Thank you! I love all my 🍆 innuendo goodies! 🤗 Excellent packaging and fast shipping! Thank you so much! Absolutely love my items and the vibe of your show! Thank you so much THE BEST! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ One of my favorite sellers! Items arrived as shown & described. Packed with care. THANKS!!! 🦇👻💜 Love it and the seller! She has incredible items with fantastic shipping and packaging! Love them & this seller! 😍 exactly what was purchased on the show, wonderful packing and fast shipping! had a lot of fun at your show! But quit reading my mind! LOL I'm just kidding. keep doing it 🤪 I love everything I got! Great job at packing! 🩵🩵🩵 I absolutely love everything! You did such a wonderful job with your packaging, everything arrived just as seen in the show and sound and safe! beautiful vintage pieces at fair prices! I'll see you again my mind reader! 🩵🤠🩵 I love my groovy items! You’re such an amazing person and soul! I love your shows! You never know what you’re going to find!! Thank you for handling my package with such care!! 🔥🔥🧡🧡 I absolutely LOVE the vintage mushroom towel! It goes perfectly in my kitchen! 🌼🌼