レビュー (67)Thank you for the free squishy too! Great seller! not sellers fault but basket was completely cracked in half. I'm so sorry to hear that. If there is anything I can do to help make it up to you? I do not like to see my customers disappointed my fault or not. Please message me if so. Thank you for your understanding and your wonderful review. 🫶🏻💜. Every time I buy from this site it’s an awsome experience! They package and ship and give and have fun in every great way!
Great packaging! Thanks for the extras you tossed in my box!! :) My package came to me very fast and secure. Seller is very nice and her prices are very Kim
affordable. I will definitely be buying to her again. Happy to support! Hope you guys have tons of luck and thank you for sending everything safe and sound!! I was sent the wrong package originally, but she fixed it immediately and sent me the right thing. Thank you so much🤗 RR Treasures is fun and so fair! Great prices too! It was perfect, The squishy I got was packaged appropriately, arrived earlier than stated, and also included a free gift. The Hosts, are friendly and energetic, and eager to answer any and all questions. Will absolutely buy from them again in the near future! This group is so much fun! Love the Mystery Bag game...My Squishies were Awesome Mason & Bridget!!! 💞 Really enjoyed the show and I recieved everything as shown. Will definitely be back!!! 🫶🏻 Perfectly packaged and super fast shipping! Thank you so much Mason! 💜 Can’t go wrong with RR treasures! When not selling, they are out there supporting others. 🫶 Thank you, fantastic items!! This group is the best to follow and buy from! Everything you get is packaged well, delivered fast and exactly as described! They rock at Whatnot! Package was neat, item arrived in good condition! So excited to finally get my hands on one! Quality was great, real Needoh. Asked for a purple one and got a pink one.
Yes you did that was our error. After our communication we shipped the correct one to you and resolved all issues. Thank you so much for your purchase and support. 🫶🏻💜 perfect transaction! purchase is exactly as shown and the freebie was a pleasant surprise! THANK YOU! Thank you for the little surprise in my box! My kids love it 🥰 Got my package. Thank you.