レビュー (216)Great streamer love the show Thank you! Great shows! Fast shipping! love the 1g silver givy ty Nice piece,well packed,smooth transaction. Thank you!! Great friendly show, and I appreciate the little extra thank you gift in my package! Amazing seller! Super fast shipping! Great communication!!!🔥🔥🔥 Fantastic seller! The communication was great from start to finish, and the coins arrived securely packaged with prompt shipping. Each piece was carefully protected and exactly as described in the stream—honestly even nicer in hand. It’s always a pleasure buying from trusted community members who take care of their buyers. A seamless transaction all around, and I’m very happy to add these to the collection. Looking forward to bidding again soon—thank you! Awesome seller
Great items Great seller, great deals, great show!! Thank you! Fast shipping! Great seller! Thank you! Fast shipping! Great seller! Absolute top-tier seller! In the coin and silver space, trust is everything, and these guys deliver 100%. Items were accurately described, accurately weighed/tested, and packed securely so everything arrived safely. No shady games, no complaining about the chat getting a good deal—just honest, professional business. Fast shipping, too. Will definitely be bidding here again! ty appreciate your stream What a fantastic Person and show to be a part of. I am beyond grateful and will be back on this show. Not only does he ship fast and have a great show with fantastic lines, if you play hard and dont hit an envelope, he juices up your package and I got an incredible package today without hitting an envelope. I am very impressed & thankful for the package i received. What a fantastic, genuine, generous person. Thank you for "juicing it up" as you say. You my friend are a Rockstar!!! Thanks again, Mr. Richard Smiley!! AAAAA++++ seller!!!!! thank you!!!! Always a great show! Runs a show that doesn’t break the bank and I appreciate that.