レビュー (125)Hey thank you for the extras! Very Fast shipping Trustworthy Seller!! I recommend Mr. Shacklefold 💯🔥☮️🤍😁🤙 I win a giveaway!!!!! 📢🤯🫶THANK YOU SO MUCH LITTLE SHANE. WE TRY HARD. IT WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO HAPPEN WITHOUT YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE. THANK YOU. Thank you for the giveaway! YOU ARE VERY WELCOME THANK YOU FOR STOPPING IN. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. great seller awesome show fast shipping packaged excellent condition exceptional customer service buy with confidence you will not be disappointed 💯Thank you, Christopher’s mom you are awesome. Thanks again. Awesome seller with some really cool pieces. I’ll be back!THANK YOU, TIM. YOU ARE AWESOME. SEE YOU SOON. Thank you very much Mr. Shacklefords. NO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Thank you so much!YOU ARE VERY WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR STOPPING IN AND MAKING A PURCHASE. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. Wonderfully fun shows Great Deals Fast shipping Thank you Sir!! 💪💯☮️🤍😁🤙HELLLL YAHHHH THANK YOU 👊🏻 may have got it!!! I think i did n5 stars Fun shows Great Deals Extremely fast shipping thank you!!! 💯🔥☮️🤍😁🤙 Thanks for the awesome grand!!! Fast shipping and a great seller!
Great coin fast shippingHELLLL YAHHH THK U WE TRY HARD ! I am pleased with this gentleman. man of his wordTHANK YOU FOR SUPPORT AND PURCHASES YOU ROCK 👊🏻 A+🙏THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE HOPE YOU MARK ALL OF ARE SHOW 🙏 Coin received as expected. Even lovelier in person! Thank you!Thank you so much for your purchase. Definitely a beautiful Coin. Enjoy. Hope to see you again soon. Thank you. Nice item great shipping.You are awesome thank you so much for your support. Hope to see you again soon. some people would be over picky the ad says 72 I received a 73 but they're all in Ike right. overall satisfied thanksThank you very much Erick for your first purchase in your support. You are correct. We are very sorry. My fingers are getting fatter and my eyeballs are getting shittier. Laugh out loud.
TOU ARE IKEING RIGHT 🤣
Thank you again and hope you stop by shortly. We tried to post new coins and currency every week every week. Great
Thank you for your first purchase. Don’t forget to check back regularly. We have beautiful coins posted weekly again. Thank you for your support.