レビュー (53)Great packaging, fast shipping and arrival. The deals were great and the cards are fantastic! Thank you so much!! Amazing seller amazing packaging buy from raven Thank you! Raven has the best cards & deals! Check out her show, you won’t regret it! 💕 Lovely packaging! Lots of cool extra stickers and a good smooth stream. Would buy from you again no doubt!Thank you kpizzle!! Much love to you ♡♡ Packaged extremely well. Items arrived without any issues. Thank you!! 10/10 experience. Tysm!! I'm glad they got to you safely ♡♡♡ Raven has the best cards & crazy slabs!! Great vibes & best show to hang out at! Love her 💕tysm Dayna ♡♡♡ much love to you girl Thank you Raven! Amazing seller, wonderful energy and absolutely a fantastic person! Got all my cards and the extra love too! I appreciate you! So happy I found you!You are so sweet ♡♡ Thank you for such kind words, Sam. I appreciate you Great buying experience. Cards arrived fast, well protected (sleeved, toploaded, and packed tight no corner dings), and exactly as shown on stream. Seller was friendly, ran a fun show, and answered questions without any runaround. Will definitely be back.appreciate you Wag!! W Buyer, hope to see you again ♡ beautiful thank you!I appreciate the kind words ♡♡ tysm! She’s a baddie she looks like a 10 Fast shipping, cards arrived in great condition. Fun host too :) great seller just needs cards in a top loader car was bent Oh no!! I'm so so sorry to hear that. I try to make sure all of my cards are properly packaged for shipping. Shoot me a DM ♡♡ packed up beautiful, thanks for putting care into it :) highly recommend buying from Raven! 🖤aww tysm dru, thank you for supporting! What an AWESOME stream! sweet selection, fast secure shipping. Above and beyond expectations. Great for the Hobby, great for Whatnot! ✌️👍👍aww tysm for the kind words dragoonin ♡♡ What an incredible seller, and human being!!!Highly recommend for amazing cards at a great price. Also top notch packing!!! tysm!! I appreciate your kind words ♡♡ packaged very nicely 👌 loved all my cards and my daughter said thank you so much for the stickers!Thank you so much!! ♡ I'm glad she liked them