レビュー (225)amazing packaging & even came with a cute little thank you card + stickers Cant argue l got the game has promised and at a lower price than normal 10/10
Thank you 😊.. we always try to give good deals near perfect condition with an amazing packaging job. thank you very much.Your welcome. Thank you as well 😊 5 stars Im always happy with a Gundam purchase Thank you, and I’m glad you’re happy with your purchase😊 Product arrived as described, even came with some cool stickers.
I appreciate doing business with yall thanks again Your welcome.. thanks for joining us 😊 speedy quick. Great service Thank you so much fast shipping , great packaging. look forward to buying for me.You guys again , thank you so much.. Your welcome. Thanks for joining us 😊 Timely delivery. Nice packaging job. Good people, better & honest pricing. Easy to deal with. Great sellers! These two are an amazing duo! It’s always love and positive energy! I’m thankful that I ran into them both. They are definitely great individuals. Everybody should purchase from the vibes are always positive and genuine. Thank you so much. The game arrived in great condition as shown the packaging was amazing. It felt like he was buying a premium product from them both I highly recommend both of these amazing sellers! Thanks again. I greatly appreciate you both! Peace and loveAww thank you. Such a sweetheart. Thank you as well 😊 Tysm the stickers were dope and I didn’t have that card for that set yet!!! shipped to me super fast and the games are like brand new and work perfect 💪 thank you (:You’re welcome. Till the next time 😁 Quick shipping, really great packaging, and sweet freebies. Thank you so much! Thank you both games showed up in very good condition..I would definitely order again.. Did a great job packaging this and even added some really cute Nintendo cut outs. Unfortunately I won’t know how well this works until after September 5th because that’s when my son will open it for his birthday. He really wanted this game genie. So far so good. Great time shipping carefully packaged with a lot of bubbly wrap. So I have no doubt it will work just fine. Hopefully I remember to come back with an update. Great job guys.
Thank y’all so much!!Thank you 😊 hopefully he likes it ✅ Shipped Fast and Safe
✅Great Deal
✅ Clean Copy
Thanks again
great deals fast shipping! 5/5